No One's a Prodigy! Deliberate Practice & Sign Language Interpreting
Viewing Time: 25 minutes
- Recording Instructions: Share your reflections on what you learned from the video "No One's a Prodigy! Deliberate Practice & Sign Language Interpreting." Record your responses in ASL in GoReact
- What points stood out to you and what action or actions will you take to incorporate these ideas on your journey to becoming an interpreter? Do the speaker's ideas apply to us as CODAs? Are these ideas easier or more difficult to us as Heritage Language Users? Why?
- Your response should be in ASL.
- Please plan and practice your response before recording your final version.
- Post should be between 3 and 5 minutes in length.